Welcome! Let's try this again . . .

Hola! Can I tell you this is my THIRD attempt at losing a major amount of weight?

Can I tell you that I don't know what skinny feels like, but it sure looks fun?

Can I tell you that I love fresh baked chocolate chip cookies more than anything - and I wish that everything tasted like them?

Can I tell you that I'm allergic to BEEF and PORK and their byproducts, and I'm still fat?

Can I tell you that, the thought of being an overweight senior citizten scares the crap out of me?

Oh, you didn't ask for all that, you just want to know my name? LOL!



Hi, I'm Melissa. I'm blogger (on the side or at night or all the time). I also have an office job that pays my bills and gives me sub-par health/dental insurance. I've weighed more than 300 pounds my entire adult life (except that one time that I hit 297 after breaking up with a boyfriend). This is my third time attempt to lose 100 lbs. And I think, by God, I think It might happen.

I'm six feet tall, African-American, and I live in Nashville. Currently, I'm single and love to mingle . . . with cookies. LOL! Naw for-reals, I go out all the time and I love dressing in fancy clothes, and helping other people dress up in fancy clothes. Need a stylist? Contact me!

This blog will serve as my weight-loss journal, my sounding board, an extension of my social media obsession (for real follow me on the Instagram, and the Facebook, and the Pinterest, and the Twitter), and my general thoughts.

Welcome to my world! Let's lose weight together, and also talk smack about people!

Share:

0 comments